Aruba Instant IAP-305 (RW) 802.11n/ac Dual 2x2:2/3x3:3 MU-MIMO Radio Integrated Antenna AP. The entry-level Aruba 300 Series Wave 2 access points deliver high performance and superb user experience for medium density environments. Featuring 3x3:3SS MU-MIMO capability, Aruba advanced ClientMatch radio management, and integrated Aruba Beacons, the 300 Series enables an all wireless digital work environment in an effective cost manner.
Dual Radio 802.11ac Access Point with Multi-User MIMO
- Supports up to 1,300 Mbps in the 5GHz band (with 3SS/VHT80 clients) and up to 300 Mbps in the 2.4GHz band (with 2SS/HT40 clients).
• Built-in Bluetooth Low-Energy (BLE) radio
- Enables location-based services with BLE-enabled mobile devices receiving signals from multiple Aruba Beacons at the same time.
- Enables management of your deployment of battery powered Aruba Beacons.
• Advanced Cellular Coexistence (ACC)
- Minimizes interference from 3G/4G cellular networks, distributed antenna systems and commercial small cell/femtocell equipment.
• Quality of service for Unified Communication apps
- Supports priority handling and policy enforcement for unified communication apps, including Microsoft Skype for Business with encrypted videoconferencing, voice, chat and desktop sharing.
• RF Management
- Adaptive Radio Management (ARM) technology automatically assigns channel and power settings, provides airtime fairness, and ensures that APs stay clear of all sources of RF interference to deliver reliable, high-performance WLANs.
- The Aruba 300 Series APs can be configured to provide part-time or dedicated air monitoring for spectrum analysis and wireless intrusion protection, VPN tunnels to extend remote locations to corporate resources, and wireless mesh connections where Ethernet drops are not available.
• Intelligent app visibility and control
- AppRF technology leverages deep packet inspection to classify and block, prioritize, or limit bandwidth for thousands of applications in a range of categories.
- Integrated wireless intrusion protection offers threat protection and mitigation, and eliminates the need for separate RF sensors and security appliances.
- IP reputation and security services identify, classify, and block malicious files, URLs and IPs, providing comprehensive protection against advanced online threats.
- Integrated Trusted Platform Module (TPM) for secure storage of credentials and keys.
• Intelligent Power Monitoring (IPM)
- Enables the AP to continuously monitor and report its actual power consumption and optionally make autonomous decisions to disable certain capabilities.
- For the 300 Series APs, the IPM power-save feature applies when the unit is powered by an 802.3af PoE source. By default, the USB interface will be the first feature to turn off if AP power consumption exceeds the available power budget. In rare cases it may be necessary to take additional power saving measures, but in most cases, the 300 Series APs will operate in unrestricted mode.
Product Name: Aruba Instant IAP-305 (RW) 802.11n/ac Dual 2x2:2/3x3:3 MU-MIMO RI Antenna AP
Product Type: Wireless access point
Wireless Transmission Speed:1.70 Gbit/s